9 Nov 2013

The end of an ERA the beginning of a NEW!!


Hey Everyone,

Around four or five year's ago I was on the JLS website and I saw this guy 'Mike Hough' being promoted as a singer/songwriter from London as 'The Next Big Thing'. I decided to check him out, instantly I saw his potential, and over the years have continued to support Mike and watch him grow as an artist. 

Five year's on from first noticing Mike, he is now joining JLS on there Goodbye Arena Tour across the UK & Ireland. This will add to his success as a musician.


Having sold out six consecutive headlining London show's this year. Mike has just embarked on his first official tour as the supporting act for the original girl band the 'Sugar Babes', now named 'MKS' with his band. He will then set off in December on the JLS Goodbye Tour before releasing his single 'Better' on
I-Tunes in the first week of January early next year! 


Here are two lyric video's I created to Mike's music, this one is for his song 'Right Now', I created this lyric video using Final Cut Pro. 


This lyric video I created for Mike's song 'Find You', both songs are from Mikes EP 'Stained'. I used After Effects to create this one.
For the last two week's I have been working and designing with USH Clothing, and we are happy to announce that we are going to be working with Simon Brown AKA 'little drummer boy' who is the drummer for Mike. 

Simon will be wearing our 'Unity' tshirt from our clothing range on the tour. Yeah :-) 

You can check the rest of our range here http://ukunsignedhype.bigcartel.com

You can also stay up to date with our clothing range by following us on twitter. 



You can stay up to date with Mike's career and the rest of the band by following them on twitter.

See you Thursday!!
Live life and chase your dreams!
LC
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment