21 Dec 2013

December Playlist | Thank You!!

Hey everyone,

Today I am going to blog about two things. Firstly I would like to share with you guy's my December Playlist. Below is a playlist of some of the song's I have being loving this month! 

1. Max Milner - While I'm Young
2. Tori Kelly - Daydream
3. Max Milner - Different Lens
4. Mike Hough - Better 
5. Gabrielle Aplin - How Do You Feel Today
6. Gabrielle Aplin - Please Don't Say You Love Me
7. Drake - Hold On We're Going Home
8. Drake - All Me
9. Jake Miller - Puppet
10. Justin Bieber - All That Matters
11. Emma Blackery - Lies


Hopefully you will enjoy this playlist of music as much as I enjoy listening to it. Let me know in the comment's what you have been listening to and loving as I would love to listen! 

Secondly and most importantly I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!

Thank you to everyone of you for supporting me throughout the last few months, from watching my youtube videos, to reading my blog to generally supporting me and my career, It really means a lot. 

I also want to say huge thank you to Nicholas McDonald and Luke Friend from this year's series of X - Factor who have both supported my designs and my partnership with UK Unsigned Hype and our clothing line #ushclothing line this year. 
Thank you to everyone who has brought it!! :-)



I hope you all continue to support me, and enjoy the content I provide you, as it's only going to get better. There's a lot coming so stay tuned!! 
Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday's.

Live life and chase your dreams!!
See you Thursday
LC
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey LC,

    Love your blog post!! I'm loving Royal's by Lorde at the moment.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have been loving that song also.
      LC
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this list, I'm always looking for new music to listen too. I've been obsessed with Beyonces new visual album! Just followed you in google friend connect :) Merry Christmas!! :)
    Beyond Bally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frances,

    Thank you for commenting on this post and sharing with me the music you have been loving and for following me on google!! I will have to give Beyonce's new visual album a listen. Merry X-Mas to you to!

    LC
    xx

    ReplyDelete