11 Oct 2014

Around A Year Ago | LILCDESIGNS

Hey everyone,

Today, I wanted to throw it back, reminisce a little as around this time a year ago I actually started my media and design company LILCDESIGNS full time. What I didn’t know at the time was I had already began the journey. I was unaware of the path I would take once UNI was over, and I didn't know that the freelance I was doing would lead me to where I am today and I wouldn’t look back now. 

The thing is we are constantly asked what we want to be and what we want to do with our lives, but the truth is somethings just can’t be planned and life is set out and everything in the end will fall into place how its meant to be and you will find out your destiny, your worth, and your place on earth.

In the next year I hope to become nothing but better, more skilled, even more experienced and a lot more known within the industry... maybe win an award or get into a company like mine, who knows. All I know is that what I have learnt is anything is possible, no matter who doubts you, or says you can’t, if you believe you can... you can! That ladies and gentlemen is all you need. 


So this month to celebrate over a year of LILCDESIGNS I have been working extremely hard to design, create and come up with original idea’s to show how dedicated I am to my job to show how much I love what I do. To extend my creativity and share my love and passion for designing and creating content... but most importanty to say THANK YOU to anyone I have worked with or who has supported me in the last year, before, and now. Nothing goes unnoticed and nothing is un appreciated. So here's to the next year! 

Live life and chase your dreams.
See you Thursday!
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment