12 Sept 2015

Thoughts of a genius!


This little note book was a birthday gift and although I am yet to write in it, I love having it on my desk as Inspiration to continue to write anything that comes into my head... 


Something I've learned as a person and as a creative is that sometimes it's good to just write whatever you have on your mind. What you write doesn't always have to lead to anything but in clearing your mind, you can often find thoughts that you may not of found had you not written down the previous thought. I got inspiration for this blog in taking pictures for another project.



Earlier this year I also read a book called 'A Visual Journey' and this was Ed Sheerans book he said something in there that has stuck with me and that was that he just writes and writes songs and eventually he will get something that he likes or thinks is a "good song". He says you have to write the "bad songs" to get the "good" ones.

I feel exactly that way, it's about trial and error, you have to get it wrong to get it right. So if you create and create you will eventually find something you are happy pursuing. If you take anything from this post, I hope it's that you should get every thought down you have as you never know where one thought could lead.





Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Monday
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment