23 Apr 2015

an exclusive interview with doc brown

Here's my exclusive interview with comedian/actor Doc Brown A.K.A. Ben Bailey Smith. I was lucky enough to be able to interview him for Aspire to Inspire last month. I have worked with many companies and people over the years but this will be one of those moments I look back on and I am proud of. This was another moment for me in which I did something, people said wouldn't happen and I made it happen. It was such a cool experience and when filming was done, I left feeling very inspired and ready to work harder then ever, to achieve my dreams and goals. I think there's a lot of life perspective you can take from this interview but the main message for me is "Enjoy It, Enjoy what you're doing".

I'm sure when you watch this video, you will take away something and be able to adapt it into your life and your goals. I hope you enjoy this Interview as much as I enjoyed filming, editing and experiencing it. I hope like all my other #aspiretoinspire video's this one inspires you, to pursue your dreams and do what you love and what you want to do.

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday.
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment