12 Oct 2013

X Factor's Sam Callahan "Chasing Dreams"

Earlier this year as part of my degree I interviewed X-Factor's Sam Callahan who is now through to the Live Show's. 

I interviewed Sam for my magazine Aspire To Inspire. Aspire To Inspire was a magazine which aimed at promoting artists, that I believed in, and that I felt had a story to tell that would inspire our generation. As well as give an insight to the fans, into the musicians career/life. I felt there was a niche in the market for promoting talent positively to the people and the fans, that support these up and coming artists. I wanted to send out the message that anythings possible and thats what I hoped to do with this project.

I want our generation to know that no matter who they are, where they come from, they can be anything they want to be. Society create this idea of perfection, and the fact is, nobody's perfect, everybody's different. Yes!! It takes dedication and hard work but you can achieve your dreams. Having supported Sam for a few year's and interviewed him, I have been following X-Factor this year closely, the bootcamp stages I felt were uncomfortable to watch. To some it may have deemed entertaining to watch but this is peoples lives and dreams, and I felt this stage of the competition was harsh. 

You can read the magazine/interview here http://lilcdesigns.uberflip.com/i/133584

You can also follow Sam on his journey https://twitter.com/samcallahan94

Comment and let me know who you are supporting this year and why, I would love to interact with you guys and get your opinions on the show!!

For now Im going to love you and leave you. See you thursday!!
Live life and chase your dreams!! 
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment