12 Mar 2015

MOBO Awards // WOW Festival at Southbank


Last Friday I was invited down to the Southbank Centre to go to the Women Of The World Festival in association with the MOBO Awards. If you read my blog you will know that as lover of all things music I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to go to this event... 


First on stage was two of MOBO's unsung live artists Rae Poet and TianaMajor9  Both artists had the audiences captivated and I was blown away by the talented. What I loved about both artists was that both artists's material was really well written. When you listen to alot of music you can learn to appreciate this aspect of what goes into songs. 






Next on stage was the incredible Ella Eyre, who really showed us what MOBO is all about and why she won BEST NEWCOMER at the MOBO Awards this year, incredible. Last on stage was Rebecca Ferguson, her beautiful voice light up the room, not only was she incredible but her band were so talented and the really brought the performance to life. 



I had a really great night at the WOW Festival and was so glad I got the opportunity to go to this and be apart of this event. The night wasn't just about great music and sharing talent in was also about celebrating women and sharing positivity which I really believe in. Hope you enjoyed this post! 

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday. 
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment