19 Jul 2014

Summer Playlist 2014!

Hey everyone,


Today I thought I would share with you my monthly playlist as I haven't done this in a while. Here is my Summer playlist so far, I would love to know what you are listening to this summer.



T R A C K L I S T

1.   First Flight Home - Jake Miller
2.   I'm A Mess - Ed Sheeran
3.   Letter To Myself - Mike Hough
4.   Battle Cry - Angel Haze
5.   Rather Be - Clean Bandit
6.   Stay With Me - Sam Smith
7.   Somebody To You - The Vamps
8.   She Looks So Perfect - 5SOS
9.   Waves - Mr Probz
10. Rules Were Made To Be Broken - Ebony Day
11. Nobody To Love - Sigma
12. Drops Of Jupiter - Train
13. Don't - Ed Sheeran
14. Me And My Broken Heart - Rixton
15. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars



I also wanted to share with you guy's this video that I stumbled across earlier this week! I thought it was extremely powerful, very well shot/edited and very cool, I would definitely recommend watching this. 



Live life and chase your dreams.
See you Thursday!
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment