23 Nov 2013

Career Update!!

Hey everyone,

So this week I have also been working on two logo animations. Recently I have been looking to expand my skills and clientele and in doing so I came across the website People Per Hour and this is where this project began. 

People Per Hour is a website where you submit a proposal for different kinds of job's, and then the client accepts or chooses the right person for the job. 


So I sent off my proposal, and was accepted to do this project. This project posed many challenges, as I had to get it done within under 24 hours. So the deadline was tight, But this didn't phase me, I love a challenge! 



I love the outcome of both motion logo's, I think that they look great!! I am going to continue looking at logo animation, and different animation skills. 
          

Live life and chase your dreams.  
See you Thursday!!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment