27 Dec 2014

Cozy Winter Evenings...

Yesterday gave me the chance to sit by the fire and watch a couple of my favourite Christmas Films snuggled up with a hot chocolate and a cozy sweater. I love having some 'me' time once in a while, even if it's just watching a film and taking time to chill. Below you will discover my favourite holiday films and why I love them and more.




So if you didn't work it out Home Alone and Cool Runnings are my two favourite Xmas holiday films and have been for sometime. I would love to know what you're favourite Xmas films are, so drop me a comment below and let me know. 


I have two more blogs this week, today and tomorrow then I will be back to my usual schedule of blogging Monday, Thursday and Saturday. Whilst I have enjoyed blogging and would love to continue doing so everyday, I now have to put my focus and drive back into my Media & Design company LILCDESIGNS and work hard in making this even more of a success then it has been over the last year. I have so much planned to take my company to the next level and to succeed. Thank you for the continued support of me and what I do! 

Live life, chase your dreams and have a Merry Xmas!
See you tomorrow. 
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment