19 Oct 2013

Dare To Dream Movie Review (Cloud With A Chance Of Meat Balls)

Hey Everyone,

So today's blog is something a little different for me, as I am a designer I love to watch animation films! Shrek being my favourite. Today I went to the cinema with my little sister, to see 'Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2', after watching the first film I was looking forward to the sequel.  
It is a film about dreams and ambitions, and this is one of the reasons I like it. A young scientist is trying to make a career with the help of his friends and family, and then things do not go to plan(we all know that one).The creativity within the animation, and concepts of the food animals blow my mind! Well done Sony Pictures. After watching this film, I am left very inspired, and motivated to continue working hard on my dreams to be successful. 
The movie ended with the credits and outro song sang by artist Cody Simpson, Cody is a sixteen year old Australian singer songwriter, from the Gold Coast. Cody began his career three year's ago when he released his debut single. Since then Cody has gone on to release his debut EP, moved to Los Angles, and released two albums. 

Live life and chase your dreams!! See you Thursday
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment