27 Nov 2014

What's On My iPhone!

Today I wanted to try something a little different. I have seen this video around on YouTube for a while and I am always interested to see what everyone has on their iPhones. So I thought I would turn this video tag into a Blog Post and see how it turns out. I love experimenting with content and I am really enjoying blogging at the moment and thinking up different idea's and exploring different avenues and themes within my Blog Post. Enjoy! 





Instagram 




Snapchat







VSCOCAM


These are the main apps that I have downloaded that I currently use on my iPhone. Other then these I mainly use the Built In Apps which include Notes, Camera and Music. I am always up to Try Something New so please do comment below and let me know what apps you use and your recommendations for me to try out and include in the next app post. 

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday.
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment