1 Oct 2015

IM tired of Waiting Around


For over the last six months, I have been working with artist Sophia Alexa and I wanted to share her music with you. If you're not familiar with this young lady's talents then you should be...

Throughout September I worked on Sophia's brand new website - www.sophiaalexa.com I had so much fun with this project and I learnt so much along the way. It's always a pleasure to take on new projects that can in some aspects challenge your creativity. This project allowed me to use the creation of new widgets and elements in which I had not designed and worked with within my Web Design experience. 

I really am proud of the Website I achieved for Sophia and I am looking forward to working with her again very close in the future on another exciting project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment