14 Feb 2015

Happy Valentines Day!

Today I wanted to share with you some new content, I hope your having a great Valentines Day and a great weekend wherever you are today. No matter your current status know that you are all loved in some way or another... I'm sharing the love today. The first video I wanted to share with you is the Lyric Video I worked on with artist Taylor Jones. Taylor was actually one of the first people I worked with many years back when I started design so it was really nice to be able to work and collaborate again on something. 

The second video I have for you is the first ATI Interview of this year and it's with artist Connor Harris. This was filmed a few months ago, but I had it edited and thought I'd put it up and share with you today as well as the new Lyric Video. I also wanted to let you know that my Aspire To Inspire magazine will be out on the 19/02/2015 so thats this coming Thursday! #excited #dreamscometrue I am so excited to share this with, I worked so hard to get this together and to get to do the collaborations I have in there! 




Live life and chase your dreams!
See you tomorrow.
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment