10 Jan 2015

Lessons Learnt #1 // 'Just Go With It...'

So it being the first week of 2015, I wanted to introduce my first new series "Lessons Learnt". During the time of the years changing from old to new. For some, this is an opportunity for new chapters to begin and old ones to close. For me its not a case of a chapter ending but a continuation process, a new page in your book, of becoming better as a person, as a designer, blogger and everything in between. Over this time of reflecting, I came up with the idea of sharing Lessons that I have learnt in life, to give back and to maybe help some of you. So for the first post in this series, I wanted to say to you"Just Go With It" I mean this in terms of goals and dreams because sometimes just going with your ideas and running with a thought can lead to something really great and something you never thought could be created. 




Poem Below...



"Just Go With It" (A Poem)
By LILCDESIGNS.

Even when your scared or afraid
And you're not sure if you'll like it one day
Or if you don't know about the change
Or your comfortable with things staying the same
Just go with it.

Are you wondering why you are doubting?
Are you thinking about climbing that mountain?
Are you not sure where your path will lead?
Are you worried about not achieving your dream?
Do what you love not what you need.
Just go with it. 


Run with your dreams and aim so high
Let your imagation go wild
And let yourself fly... 
Channel your creativity that you feel inside
And let it make you smile
Just know that nothing comes easy
But everything will be and is so worthwhile.
So just go with it.

I hope you enjoyed this post and this little insight into my new series "Lessons Learnt" I think knowledge is very valuable and as human beings we should be looking to constantly learn, grow, adapt, evolve and become more knowledgable with everything in life. There's a quote I know which states that "You Can Never Know To Much" and I really do agree. I am looking forward to doing more of these kinda posts, so let me know what you would like me to talk about in the comments below and I will try my best to include your ideas and thoughts in this series. Before, I sign out I wanted to let you know that there will be a post tomorrow! 

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you tomorrow!
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment