3 Jan 2015

Girl Online the film? // Zoella Book Review!

Today I wanted to review fellow Entrepreneur Zoe Sugg's book Girl Online. I'll be the first to admit that I do struggle to get into books and over the last few years I haven't read all that many. When I was younger I used to read all the time and I guess grew out of it. At the moment I have currently just got back from a photoshoot in the city, so thought I would publish this little review on the book 'Girl Online'! 

As well as a review on Girl Online, I've also tried out a new background for today's blog post photo's to mix things up a little, I am not sure if this works as of yet but as it is nearly a week into the new year, I fancied a change and thought I would look at playing around with my photography a little and try out some new things. 




I will also be reviewing some Zoella Beauty Products later this month if you're a 'fan' as I know a lot of my demographic will watch YouTube like myself. Anyway, Girl Online... what a great read! The blurb instantly sold this book to me. I was excited to see Zoella use her knowledge and experience of Anxiety within the book and this for me is what I think helped make it such a success. As well as loving the incorporation of blogging, I also grew to love the characters and would love to see this book made into a film as for me it was very visual. If Girl Online was a film, I could fall in love with the story all over again. In fact I know I am going to read it again, this year. I do apologise if this post was a little short for a book review but I really didn't want to give to much away on what happens. So go grab your copy and let me know your thoughts in the comments if you have read this book!


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Monday.
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment