8 Mar 2014

Introducing Sam King | ATI

Hey everyone,


So today I wanted to share with you the first interview in my series Aspire To Inspire. This first Interview for the ATI series is with You-tuber 'Sam King',from the channel 'Sam King FTW'. I would like to say Thank You to Sam for coming down to do the interview and take part in the series. You can watch the interview below. 


Sam King's Youtube Channel | https://www.youtube.com/user/SamKingftw

In my blog post a little while back, I discussed some of the thing's I wanted to achieve this year, and one of these was being able to Interview and expand into the Youtube community. I am so happy to of been able to do this and to continue to break boundaries. I think youtube is a great platform for people to express their ideas, creativity and a great way to met like minded people. 

I hope you are all enjoying my series so far, and I just want to let you know that I am working on many exciting new things at the moment and cannot wait to share them with you in the next few months.  Thank you again for all your support, and for following my blog and helping my reach 100 followers! 


Live life and chase your dreams.
See you next Saturday!
LC
xx 

1 comment:

  1. Guten tag,

    Kein problem, Danke for following back!!

    I am also on instagram, if you give me a follow and comment saying you followed me from my blog, I would be more then happy to return the favour and follow you back!!
    LC
    xxx

    ReplyDelete