8 Feb 2014

Release Of My Series | ATI

 Hey everyone,

Today I wanted to share with you the first video in my series Aspire To Inspire and give you an exclusive of what will be coming next Friday! So far I have had a very positive response to this. I hope the series continues to grow, get better and hopefully inspire others to live at their dreams and never give up.





At the moment I am currently working on another project which should be out next week. This project is something I have been wanting to do for a while, so I am excited to share this with you as well as everything else I have been working on. 

If you would like to be involved in the Aspire To Inspire series or see a particular person on it then please comment on THIS blog and let me know as I really would like you guys to get involved.



See you Saturday if not Thursday.
Live life and chase your dreams!
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment