20 Jan 2017

It's Okay Not To Be Okay // As It Is


Fearless Recording artists As It Is are back with their second album 'Okay' which dropped today, the 20th January. I will be honest from the get go, I wasn't sure how they were going to surpass their debut album but they did, it's incredible,  it's a truly authentic record and if you haven't got it in your playlist then you should definitely check it out here.


ATIMAGAZINE is all about conscious music and in today's industry it doesn't come around as often as I personally would like and there's something about conscious music that resonates, because it's real and authentic and I like the way As It Is does this with their music. 


I have included some of my favourites in this post, Patchwork Love, Hey Rachael and Still Remembering but I also love the title track 'Okay' which everyone can relate too in some way but particular resonates with me and the high and low lights of going after and living out your dreams. 


Would love too hear some of these acoustically!! If you like what you hear or what too give some new music a shot, then this is the album for you. 


LC
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment