21 May 2015

max milner ep launch!


On Monday I headed down to London to see Independent artist Max Milner perform at the KPH in London for the release off his third EP #liveatdeanst so here's a little review of the night.
Having worked with and seen Max last perform a few years back, I was not suprised by his adhearing stage presence and impressive vocals. There is no doubt that Max is a born performer. Max performed a number of tracks from his three current EP releases and with no surprise to me one of the favourites amongst the crowd was 'Sex Sheets' a song in which the crowd sang word for word back to Max. It was all in all a great night, showcasing not only Max's talents as a performer and singer but also as an Incredible songwriter. I'm looking forward to seeing what Max does next in his career and working with him again. 

















If you would like to check out the first ATI magazine I did to see Max's feature then you can head over and read it here - http://lilcdesigns.uberflip.com/i/133584-aspire-to-inspire-june-may-2013 you can also head over to I-tunes and purchase Max's music here - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/artist/max-milner/id211794806


The EP Launch was a great opportunity to be able to shoot at an event on a professional level. I definitely learnt alot about the settings within my camera for low light events and cannot wait to get out and continue shooting and progressing with this. I enjoy filming and shooting and cannot wait to progress and develop further into photography and videography.


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday.
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment