26 Feb 2015

A Little Lush Haul!



I wanted to do a Lush Haul, from some of the Christmas Gifts I was lucky enough to receive back in December. I got a few Lush products and thought I would share my thoughts on them...  







My favourite product was the 'Snowball' bath bomb of which I used this week. It lasted over twenty minutes and turned my bath into a gorgeous pink colour and I really enjoyed using it. The only thing that I didn't like was that it had quite a strong scent and If i had stayed in the bath too long after using it I would've probably got a headache. I also loved the 'Butterbean' bath bomb because it was much more tamer, i cant remember feeling a little overpowered by the scent. I love the shaped of this bath bomb and it was lovely to use. I am still really enjoying the snow gel. What products do you like from Lush? Do you have any recommendations for me? Let me know in the comments below. 

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Thursday.
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment